The World's Most Gifted Pets Volume Seven: 2023 Wall Calendar
This product is available in the USA and Canada. If you are selling in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Oceania, please choose this product variant.
Showcase your designs all-year-round with wall calendars. This staple product is not only a fresh start to a new year, it's a fantastic way for your customers to treasure special memories.
Our calendars are proudly made across our worldwide network of local production partners — ensuring that your orders are made as close as possible to your customer, and with consistent, premium quality, while reducing transportation times and carbon emissions.
The calendar is printed on 250 gsm / 100 lb semi-gloss silk paper. We offer sturdy wire-binding with two types of hanging methods: wall calendar with hook and double-page calendar. Choose the calendar style you like, or impress your customers with multiple sizes and formats to choose from.
Wall calendar with hook:
- Available in 3 formats:
- Ledger vertical (11" x 16.5")
- LT vertical (11" x 8.5")
- Slim vertical (5.5" x 16.5")
- One page for each month, one cover page and one back page, printed on double sides. 7 sheets in total.
- Hook for easy hanging.
- Available in 2 formats:
- LT horizontal (11" x 8.5")
- Square (8.5" x 8.5")
- Two pages for each month (one with the image and one with the month view), has one cover page and one back page, printed on double sides, 13 sheets in total.
- A regular spiral with no hook on top.
- A small hole is punched through all sheets within the calendar for hanging. The hole is positioned approx 0.57" from the edge of the calendar.
- When hanging on the wall, the calendar is unfolded so the size is doubled.
- The wire-O binder color could be metallic, black, or white depending on the regional availability.
- Packaging: flat, protected packaging box. Brown or white color.
- Printed on demand, no minimum orders.
- Unleash your creativity and personalize ready-made templates in the Gelato design editor, or upload your own designs. How do I create my design for a wall calendar?